Georgetown, TX Family Law Firm
My law firm, Kevin Henderson Attorney at Law, specializes in divorce and family law. I am board certified in family law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. I handle every type of family law issue from divorce to child custody to parental rights and more. Family law issues are always emotional and can be surprisingly complex, even if there are no children and the spousal earnings and assets are minimal. The need for an attorney is even greater when children are involved and the spousal earnings and assets are significant.
As a Georgetown family lawyer, I help clients deal effectively with their family law issues, regardless of their earnings and assets. I provide legal services to clients in the following areas:
- Family law — When you need someone on your side in a divorce or other family law matter, I can help, handling family law issues of every kind, including:
- Military divorce
- Child custody
- Child visitation
- Child support
- Spousal support
- Parental rights
- Qualified Domestic Relations Orders
- Wills, trusts and powers of attorney — You need to protect your family and your assets. I help you do this by drafting wills, trusts and powers of attorney, handling estate planning and, if needed, contesting wills and engaging in estate litigation on your behalf.
- Real estate and business law — Commercial and residential real estate transactions are complex deals, whether you are buying or leasing a single home or a commercial complex. Starting and running a business is also a complex endeavor, whether you are a sole proprietor or the CEO of a company with many employees and locations. I stand ready to assist with real estate and business law needs, including incorporation and contracts.
- Retirement benefits — During a divorce, dividing the retirement benefits from retirement plans and employee benefits requires special skill. I know how to handle the complex issues raised by retirement plans and employee benefits and can steer you through this important but difficult area.
- Mediation services for attorneys — Mediation is authorized in Texas as a form of alternative dispute resolution. I provide mediation services for attorneys by helping them and their clients resolve disputes without the need to litigate. Acting as a neutral mediator in a confidential setting, I use my vast experience as a judge and lawyer to assist people and companies settle disputes in a cost-effective manner.
Contact an experienced Georgetown, TX lawyer today
Contact a Georgetown, TX certified divorce attorney for a consultation to discuss your case. At Kevin Henderson Attorney at Law, I represent clients in Georgetown and all of Williamson County, including Round Rock, Austin, Temple and Bastrop. If you need a family law, divorce, real estate, business or estate attorney, call today at 512.887.1996 or contact me online.